This is our eighth blooming report of 2018. Every week we write a new post with information about the weather conditions in the Netherlands and the blooming predictions.
April 19th 2018: Tuliptime!
With the temperatures above 20 degrees, most tulip fields are starting to bloom. In combination with the flowering hyacinths and daffodils, it is a real spring party in the Dutch flower region. In the coming weeks it will be wonderful to cycle and walk along the flower fields. A visit to Bloemenhof Keukenhof should also not be missed.
Check out this photo’s (April 18 2018) of the current blooming in the Dutch Flower Region:
Forecast April weather
The coming days are perfect for enjoying the Dutch flowers. Sun and blue skies always provide beautiful photos. It is also ideal for cycling weather so that a route along the flower fields is recommended for everyone. Next week there can be more rain but there will also be sunny (and dry) periods during the day.
The weather will look very good this coming week. A lot of sun and higher temperatures ensure that the flowers can grow well and that it is also wonderful to cycle. The colors on the fields will therefore become brighter every day and the hyacinths still smell wonderful. Keukenhof garden is getting more colors every day. The outdoor flowers are creating a magical experience. We also advise to rent a bike and ride a cycle route to enjoy the best flower fields around Keukenhof. You can order your Keukenhof tickets and rental bikes online.
Every week we will update the map and let you discover the best flower fields around Keukenhof. If you want to see this flower fields consider renting a bike at Keukenhof including the Flower Tour. All photo’s above and in the flower map below are part of the cycling route Flower Tour.
Check out previous blooming updates.
More about tulips
- Where are the tulip farms in Amsterdam?
- #welovetulips : share your tulip pictures with the world
- See our list of all our blooming reports of 2018
- Discover everything about Tulip Garden Keukenhof
- More about the dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)