Want to make the most of your visit to Amsterdam and visit many museums and attractions? Then the I Amsterdam City Card is an ideal way to enjoy Amsterdam easier and cheaper. The City Card provides free entrance to many museums and attractions. You’ll also receive a 25% discount at many locations such as restaurants.
What to expect from the I Amsterdam City Card
The I Amsterdam City Card is the tourist pass from the official Amsterdam tourist office. It is the most extensive card with a lot of free museums and attractions. It is a physical card that you buy online and then pick up at different locations in Amsterdam.
- Free entrance to top Amsterdam museums and attractions like the Rijksmuseum, Tulip Museum and ARTIS Zoo.
- Free canal cruise
- Free bike rental
- Unlimited use of the GVB public transport in Amsterdam (metro, tram, bus)
- Entrance to the best museums and attractions in Amsterdam Countryside: Haarlem, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken, Muiden, and Enkhuizen
- Discounts and special offers
- Detailed Amsterdam city map and city app
Which museums are included with the Amsterdam City Card?
The Amsterdam City Card gives you access to the best museums in the city and the region. Below is a list of museums that offer free entry. Please note that you need to make a reservation for a number of museums. This can be done very easily. Some museums, such as the Rijksmuseum, have special time slots for the City Card. This way you can mostly still visit the museum when the normal time slots are sold out.
Which attractions are included with the Amsterdam City Card?
The City Card not only gives you free entry to museums, but also to various attractions in Amsterdam and the region.
What does the I Amsterdam Card cost?
The price of the I Amsterdam Card depends on the desired validity of the tourist card. Below are the different possibilities and the corresponding prices.
|Validity||Price City Card|
|24 hours ( 1 day)||€ 65.00||Buy City Card|
|48 hours (2 days)||€ 85.00||Buy City Card|
|72 hours (3 days)||€ 105.00||Buy City Card|
|96 hours (4 days)||€ 120.00||Buy City Card|
|120 hours (5 days)||€ 130.00||Buy City Card|
Availability of the City Card
Check the availability of the I Amsterdam City Card below and buy your tourist card with the desired validity immediately.
List of free attractions, musea and discounts
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket