Amsterdam is great but if you want to experience the icons of Holland you will have to check out the countryside of Amsterdam.
Just 30 minutes from Amsterdam City you will find the Dutch icons. You will experience typical Dutch icons like: windmills, cheese, clogs and cows.
Countryside & Windmills tour from Amsterdam
If you ask anybody about what pops up in their head when they think of The Netherlands, most people’s minds will drift to windmills, tulip fields and the lively center of Amsterdam. Its picturesque canals, historic buildings, exotic nightlife and open-minded culture stand out. And while Amsterdam is undeniably one of the country’s most fascinating tourist attractions, the scenic Dutch countryside and windmills in the surroundings are often overlooked.
Included in the Countryside tour:
- Live Guide in English and Spanish
- Admission to a beautiful working windmill
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker
- Visit to the Old Dutch Bakery
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
Prices Countryside tour
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card