- A walk through Vondelpark in Amsterdam City (free) – Vondelpark is such a beautiful park! Every day there were people jogging, playing sports, enjoying the nature, eating and drinking, and even smoking!
- A walk through the Nine Streets (free but you can shop ) – 3 × 3 little streets between Prinsengracht, Keizersgracht en Herengracht. Just behind Dam square. And: on the way from Rijksmuseum to Anne Frank. ‘It’s areas like this that really make you feel comfortable in Amsterdam.’ (Lonely Planet) Also on sundays! -> website
- Rent a bike and Go biking through the Amsterdam City Centre. Amsterdam Ticketshop-> website– The centre of Amsterdam is perfect for riding a bike. All the local Dutch people are riding bikes so why won’t you. You can rent a bike at many locations. For just € 15,00 you rent a bike for 24 hours at one of the largest rental companies, Yellow Bikes in Amsterdam. Order online at our to make sure your bike is available. -> website
- Plan a museum day in Amsterdam – Amsterdam is known for it’s large number of museums. You can’t visit Amsterdam without visiting one or more of them. A must visit is the world famous Rijksmuseum (entrance € 17,50). But there is much more. Choose the museum of your choose. Van Gogh Museum (entrance € 17,00), Stedelijk Museum (entrance € 17,50), Nemo Science Museum (entrance € 16,50), National Maritime Museum (entrance € 16,00) or just one of the many other museums. Check our Amsterdam Ticketshop for the cheapest tickets on your mobile phone. You can mostly skip the line with our tickets.
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam – Amsterdam has it all – clogs, canal houses, top museums and more cheese than a 90’s boy band, and there’s no better way to see it all than from the water. Reserve your seat for this must-do canal cruise, and you won’t ever have to stand in a line. You even get a € 4,00 discount. So you won’t have to pay € 18,00 but only € 14,00 for this great experience. -> website
Amsterdam is one of those world cities where you can enjoy yourself 24/7. There is so much to see and do that it’s difficult to make choices. But you will have to make choices on your Amsterdam visit.