Do you want to visit the best places in the Netherlands but don’t have the time? Now you can fly above the hotspots in the newest attraction in Amsterdam City centre: ‘This is Holland’
Flying above Holland
Soar like an eagle and swoop over some of Holland’s best bits! Thanks to This Is Holland’s huge spherical screen and a host of cool special effects including wind and smells (the nice kind, don’t worry), you can tour the Netherlands without moving your feet. See the tulip fields, Heritage Sites, windmills, Amsterdam’s canals, and more!
This simulated flight takes you over important Dutch World Heritage sites so expect to see things like the blooming tulip fields, Amsterdam’s famous canal ring, the Wadden Sea and of course, plenty of windmills!
Travel through mist, wind and different smells (flowers) and fall in love with the feeling of flying. In fact, it could be the perfect warm-up flight for someone who’s afraid to head to Schiphol Amsterdam Airport?
Tickets for This is Holland
- Adult ticket (age 13+) € 16,50 (online € 15,50)
- Child ticket (age 5-12) € 9,50 (only in combination with Adult)
Take the ferry to Buiksloterweg from behind Amsterdam Central Station. From there it’s a 7-minute walk.
‘This is Holland’ is open every day of the year on the following times:
- Daily from 10.00 – 20.00 h.
- The last experience starts at 19.00 h.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills