Every Spring Keukenhof is blooming during opening season. Every where you look there are beautiful lines of colors.
But every year Keukenhof is also the location to be surprised by the best inspirational gardens. There are different styles of garden to visit. At this gardens you can get inspiration for your own garden. Below we have mentioned some of them.
The Historical Garden
The Historic Garden highlights 400 years of tulip cultivation in the Netherlands. The garden relates the tulip’s origins, there is a reconstruction of the Clusius garden planted with tulips that have, in some cases, been cultivated for four centuries.
Will Cupid’s arrows touch you in this romantic garden? Pause at the ‘kissing gate’. Gaze into your secret lover’s eyes surrounded by red and white flowers.
Holidays, blue skies, sun and sea: the ingredients for love. A garden full of romantic corners for two. A tropical atmosphere under the palm trees, revelling in the sunny colours of the bulb flowers.
Keukenhof is a park for you to enjoy, but you can also gain inspiration for your own home and garden. Rob Verlinden will once again create a special garden for Keukenhof in 2018.
Anything and everything is permitted, enjoy your rebelliousness and ignore what other people think. There are no rules here. Wildly colorful, a humorous, fun look at gardening. .
Delft Blue Garden
Holland, water, windmills and, of course, Delft blue, the Netherlands at its purest with tulips. Lots of blue and white spring flowers with a dash of red here and there. Naturally, with loads of inspiration for your home!
An edgy garden, this is his garden. The outdoor man cave. Spending time outdoors: hands in the soil, chopping wood, meat on the BBQ and a beer. A real man’s garden, for tough ladies too.
Every garden or balcony has room to grow something. A tea garden is really easy. So many plants to choose from: Swiss mint, lemon balm, camomile, chocolate mint, aniseed, verbena and many more. What could be more fun than a freshly made cup of tea from your own garden?
Being outside in nature provides rest and relaxation. Luckily there are an increasing number of rooftop gardens at office blocks and hospitals. An hour outdoors in the sun does wonders. For the urbanites among us, consider creating a green space outdoors so you can breathe clean, fresh air, daily.
More about Keukenhof
- How to get a discount for Keukenhof Garden tickets?
- Top 10 hotels nearby Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- How do i get to Keukenhof garden from Amsterdam?
- Flower shows at Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
- Keukenhof theme 2018: Romance in Flowers.
- Buy your Keukenhof tulip garden ticket 2018 online with a discount
- Visit Keukenhof garden during a layover at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- Buy a Keukenhof season ticket
- More about the Dutch tulips
- More about the Dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)