Are you planning a visit to The Netherlands as your next holiday destination? And do you want to see tulips, windmills and canals? Then the new Travel Guide for the Dutch Flower Region and Keukenhof is here to help you get the best from your holiday.
The Travel Guide is focused on the area near Amsterdam most famous for the tulip fields, flower parade and Keukenhof flowerpark. It’s only half an hour from the Dutch capital Amsterdam and other old Dutch cities like: Haarlem, Delft, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Not only during springtime when it is absolutely spectacular to see the millions of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths brightening up the entire region. Enjoy summertime at one of Holland’s finest beaches in Katwijk or Noordwijk with plenty of fine hotels, restaurants and beach clubs. Inside the Travel Guide for the Dutch Flower Region & Keukenhof
- Beautiful photographs of the region, including stunning drone pictures
- Places of interest like magnificent old castles, beautiful churches and stunning country estates •
- Where to stay – from campings ground to luxury 5 star hotels
- Where to eat – tips for restaurants for every type of cuisine
- General information on transport, currency, Dutch holidays, shopping, informative websites, shopping, an English- Dutch vocabulary and more
- Full color map of the Dutch Flower Region in Holland
- Keukenhof Gardens – a special section is dedicated to the world’s most beautiful flower gardens
- Activities to make sure stay unforgettable. From playgrounds and petting zoos to museums, galleries, watersports, golf courses, helicopter flights over the flower fields and much, much more.
Escape from the busy city of Amsterdam and spend some quality time at the North Sea with it’s fine beaches of Noordwijk and Katwijk, or visit the stunning flower fields in springtime. Discover the real Holland, visit the Dutch Flower Region. Buy the new Travel Guide at Amazon and enjoy the planning of your next holiday.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar