Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Fien & Teun in Keukenhof
April 29 @ 8:00 am – May 3 @ 7:30 pm
During the May holidays, Keukenhof Gardens is the perfect place for a family outing, where the famous Dutch characters Fien & Teun celebrate their 10th birthday! This special event coincides with Keukenhof’s 75th anniversary, making for a double celebration. From 29 April to 3 May, Fien & Teun will be on hand to join you and your family for an unforgettable time in this primal Dutch flower paradise. Enjoy a mini show, games, and a meet-and-greet between 11am and 4pm on the picnic meadow.
Admire the splendour of millions of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils and celebrate spring with us. For children, there is a playground with a special Miffy section, a maze, a petting zoo and a free educational treasure hunt through the flower park.Don’t miss this unique opportunity to celebrate spring with Fien & Teun and the splendour of Keukenhof!
If you want to visit Keukenhof, you must have bought your day ticket in advance. When booking, you choose an arrival time at the park. You may remain in the park until closing time (19:30)
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2024
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2024, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time! If your day and time slot are not available, this means that the tickets are sold out. Still want to visit Keukenhof? Take a look at the combi tickets with the Keukenhof bus or Keukenhof tours from Amsterdam because there are more days and times available.
|Keukenhof 2024 tickets
|Day ticket parking
+ shuttle bus from and to Amsterdam
|from € 42.50
|Tulip Festival Card
+ 1, 2 or 3 days travel in Amsterdam & region
|from € 55.00
|Keukenhof bike rental
The most populair articles about Keukenhof Gardens
There is so much more to say about the most beautiful flower garden in the world. Below are our most populair articles:
- Do you have a question about Flower Gardens? Check out our FAQ Keukenhof page
- Want to stay over near Keukenhof Gardens? Our Top hotels near Keukenhof are a great choice
- Need transportation? Check out our options for traveling to Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the great Flower indoorshows at the Keukenhof Gardens
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar