AFC Ajax is the best-known football club in Holland and, with the recent success in the Champions League, Ajax has more and more fans. With this unique 75-minute stadium tour you will learn all about Ajax and the great Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium.
75-minute guided tour
Experience a 75-minute guided tour of the Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA, home of AFC Ajax, and the location for concerts from One Direction, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, and more.
There’s nothing quite like taking to the field of the home of the storied AFC Ajax. Of course, the stands won’t be full of screaming fans, but you’ll still get up close and personal with the inner workings of the Netherlands’ largest stadium. You’ll stand pitch-side and smell the grass, get behind the microphone in the press room, and surround yourself with this season’s players at the ‘Meet the team’ photo wall.
During this 75-minute tour your guide will take you through the inner parts of the stadium and regale you with stories of life behind-the-scenes of Ajax and the Johan Cruijff ArenA. See the new dug-out and business seats. There are a number of tours every day – in Dutch and English – except when events are on.
The Gallery of Fame is also part of this exciting tour. This will guide you through the history of Ajax, starting with the European domination in the seventies, the following league titles and maybe even a glimpse of the future.
Price and how to get your ticket
The Ajax Stadium tour is very populair in Amsterdam and you will have to buy your tickets online. You will have to choose your day and time for your ticket. If tickets are sold out, consider buying an I Amsterdam Card. The Ajax tour is included in this tourist card. Many other Amsterdam attractions, museums and public transport are also included with this attraction pass.
|Adults 13+||€ 15.00||Buy now|
|Kids 5 -12||€ 10.00||Buy now|
|Kids 0 – 4||Free|
|I Amsterdam Card||€ 65.00||Buy now|
You will not need to print your ticket. You get entrance with your smartphone.
Stadium Tour Times:
- Monday – Friday: tours depart every 30 minutes, between 10:00 and 16:30
- Saturday, Sunday and school holidays: tours depart every 20 minutes, between 10:00 and 16:30
- The tour will start when it’s full, you might have to wait a bit for the next one
- Last tour leaves at 16:30
Location Ajax Stadium Tour
- ArenA Boulevard 1
- Amsterdam (departs from Main Entrance E)
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket