The past week we had some very nice spring weather. The tulips now also show their bright colors. Unfortunately, few people can enjoy the flowers. This week again new photos and videos to enjoy the flowers from Holland at home.
This is our fourth week of publishing weekly digital tour which contains photos and videos of the blooming flower fields and virtual tours through Keukenhof Gardens. In this way we hope to bring some positivity to the world. Enjoy the beautiful colors and hopefully you can come to the Netherlands next year to enjoy the flowers.
Digital photo tour along the flower fields
Despite the coronavirus, the flowers continue to bloom. Last week most of the tulips start blooming. Together with the hyacints (purple, white and pink colors) it gives a really nice carpet. This week we also have a drone video and a 360 VR video of the flower fields.
In order to be able to show everyone the flowers, we will post more photos in our updates from now on. Please follow our social channels to stay up to date: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Fortunately, we can still leave our home in the Netherlands. We will continue to take photos as long as this is possible.
Drone video: tulip fields in Holland 2020
Fly above Keukenhof Gardens and see the flower fields next to the flower farden in this great drone video.
360 VR Tour: tulip fields in Holland 2020
Check also this great 360 video of the flower fields. Don’t forget to look around.
Enjoy the latest photos of the flower fields
All photos below where shot on April 16 2020.
Virtual tours Keukenhof Gardens
Because many of you can’t visit Keukenhof Gardens this year the gardens will come to you with free virtual tours of the blooming in the tulip park. The videos will be regularly posted below. This way everyone can still enjoy the beautiful floral splendor. Please follow our social channels to stay up to date: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
April 12, 2020 – daffodils in Keukenhof
In this tour video, Gardener Andre shows the most beautiful daffodils in Keukenhof. He also explains why the daffodil is his favorite flower.
April 14, 2020 – enjoy Keukenhof
Keukenhof flower park is currently blooming beautifully. View the beautiful flowers in the video tour below.
April 16, 2020 – Two popular spots in Keukenhof Gardens.
Gardener Huyesin takes you to the Traditional Gardens. Take a look at the beautiful tulips in bloom.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket