This spectacular helicopter experience is available every Saturday from 31 March till 28 April 2018. You will have the unique opportunity to see the flower fields from a bird eyes view. This tour includes a sight-seeing flight above the colorful flower fields around Keukenhof and the Bollenstreek (flower region). You will also see the beautiful Dutch coast. The tour also includes transportation by public transport from Amsterdam to Lisse (return ticket), bike rental to explore the flower fields around Keukenhof and to bike to the departure point of the helicopter tour. And you will get a free ticket to Keukenhof gardens. Choose the flight only option if you only want the helicopter flight.
The tour will departure from a location nearby Keukenhof. This will be a different location every Saturday. With a rental bike you will enjoy the flower fields while cycling to the departure location of the helicopter. In 2018 the helicopter will be flying on the following Saturdays:
- 7th of April 2018
- 14th of April 2018
- 21th of April 2018 (Flower Parade Day)
- 28th of April 2018
Departure time: You will receive the confirmation of your exact departure time 1 day before the departure.
Helicopter EC 120
You will be flying with an EC 120 helicopter, that can accommodate one pilot and four passengers. You can choose for a normal flight or a private flight.
Public transport return ticket
You can determine the departure from Amsterdam Central Station, Schiphol Airport, Leiden Central Station or Haarlem Central Station. You will arrive at the Keukenhof where you can visit it anytime you want.
In front of the Keukenhof you will find the bike rental company (you will receive an exact route to the helicopter location) where you can pick up your bike to bicycle to the departure location of the Helicopter Tour. Bikes for kids are available. Or you can install a children seat on the bike at the bike shop.
Highlights of the tour
The Helicopter Tour includes the following highlights:
- Helicopter flight (10 minutes) above the Dutch flower fields and the Dutch coast view near Keukenhof.
- Bike rental (valid for the entire day) to explore the Tulip Fields around Keukenhof.
- Entrance ticket to Keukenhof Gardens.
- Public transport ticket (return ticket) from Amsterdam to Lisse.
Prices for the Keukenhof Helicopter Tour
The price for this unique helicopter tour with bike rental, public transport return ticket and ticket for Keukenhof Gardens:
Prices Helicopter flight only
This price is for the helicopter flight only. So no transportation, no rental bike and no Keukenhof ticket.
You will have no other passengers at your flight. You can fly with 4 persons in total onm your private flight(excluding the pilot).
How to book your tour?
- More about the Dutch tulips
- More about the Dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Discover everything about Tulip Garden Keukenhof
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)