During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Flower show Lenteflora in Lisse
February 16 @ 7:00 pm - February 19 @ 4:00 pmFree
The flower show Lenteflora is an annual house breeding and flower show of spring flowers in Lisse. The Lenteflora has existed since 1933, making it the oldest flower exhibition in the Netherlands. The insertion is in a fun, interactive way to highlight and keep the bulb culture. The Lenteflora is not commercial and is organized by enthusiastic volunteers and is accessible to visitors for free.
The exhibition takes place from Friday 16 February until Monday 19 February and there is an opportunity to visit the beautiful exhibition. The opening hours of the exhibition are as follows:
- Friday – 16 February 19.00 uur – 21.00 uur
- Saturday – 17 February 10.00 uur – 17.00 uur
- Sunday – 18 February 10.00 uur – 17.00 uur
- Monday – 19 February 08.00 uur – 16.00 uur
Visiting the flower show from Amsterdam
The Lenteflora is just a 40 minutes drive from Amsterdam. You can park for free.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar