During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Tulip Walk & Run through the flower fields near Keukenhof
April 8 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
On Sunday the 8th of April it’s time for the only Tulip Walk & Run in the Netherlands. At ‘Hollen door de Bollen’ (Dutch for Running through the flower bulbs) you can choose between different distances for running or walking.
- 5 km
- 10 km
- 16 km
- Kids run 0,8 km and 1,2 km
- 6.5 km
- 10 km
- 23 km
- 30 km
More information about the Tulip Walk & Run on Sunday the 8th of April will be available in November 2017. Interested? mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar