Kids Tulip Picking Day
April 4 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Kids can pick their own tulips in our free tulip picking garden at village square “’t Vierkant”, Heereweg in Lisse. The tulips are free and the garden will be opened until 16:00 or as long as stocks last.
The Kids Tulip Picking Day kids can collect their our tulips for free in the centre of Lisse. Town’s square ”t Vierkant’ can be found by navigating to Heereweg 219 in Lisse. It’s just a 10 minutes walk from the entrance of Keukenhof Tulip Gardens.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills