Indoor Flower show Westerkoggeflora
January 24 @ 10:00 am – January 26 @ 8:00 pm
The Westerkoggeflora is a yearly indoor flower show in De Goorn, North of Amsterdam, where visitors can enjoy the impressive flower power: tulips, roses, chrysanthemums, alstroëmerias and much more. Every year it’s the first flower show where you can experience Spring.
Every year the flower show has a special theme. The theme for 2020 is not being published yet. Please sign up for our Tulip Festival newsletter to here the latest news about the tulips in Holland.
The flower show is open from Friday the 26th of January till Sunday the 28th of January. The show opens every day at 10:00. On Friday and Saturday it closes at 22:00. On Sunday it closes at 20:00.
You can buy a ticket at the ticket office at the Westerkoggeflora. Prices are:
|Kids < 14 year||€ 2,50|
Visiting the flower show from Amsterdam
The Westerkoggeflora is a typical dutch event where the flower farms show there best flowers. If you are in the Netherlands and you love to see the Dutch flowers it’s worth visiting this flower show. From Amsterdam it’s just a 40 minutes car drive. Check our tips for renting a car in Amsterdam
Hotels near Westerkoggeflora
You can also choose to stay near the Westerkoggeflora. From the village Hoorn it’s just 10 kilometer to the location of the indoor flower show.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills