Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Flower Parade Helicopter flights above the tulip fields near Keukenhof
April 19, 2024 @ 10:00 am – April 21, 2024 @ 5:00 pm
In 2024, helicopter flights over the tulip fields will be available on three days during the flower parade weekend. The sightseeing flights will be available on Friday 19, Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 April. This makes it easier to combine a visit to the flower parade with a sightseeing flight over the flower fields.
Only 1 helicopter is available and the number of sightseeing flights is limited. If you want to visit the tulip fields from the helicopter, we recommend. All flights will start from short distance from Keukenhof Gardens.
Price helicopter flight:
|Duration of helicopter flight||Price per person|
|10 minutes flight||€ 159.00||Book now|
|15 minutes flight||€ 235.00||Book now|
Availability of helicopter sightseeing flights
Below you can see if helicopter flights are still available on the day of your choice. You can then easily book your flight.
- Read more: Helicopter flights above the tulip fields
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card