During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Bloemendagen Anna Paulowna (Flower Days)
April 28 @ 10:00 am - May 2 @ 5:00 pmFree
From the 28th April till the 2nd of May 2018, the former municipality of Anna Paulowna is dedicated to fragrance and color because of the 65th edition of the Bloemendagen (Flower Days). Throughout the polder you can admire over a hundred flower mosaics, moving pieces, decorated streets and bridges.
Mosaics are paintings made on tempex. Hyacinths are pricked with pins. More than 10,000 flowers go into every square meter. You can imagine that there is lot of work involved here! Both young and old make the mosaics. These are real works of art that are set up in the makers’ gardens during the Bloemendagen. With a list of participants and a map, which you can collect free of charge from the information post or from the info boxes along the side of the road, you can determine your own route and use your own transport (bicycle, car, motorcycle) or the available buses along the works of art. to drive.
You can visit The Bloemendagen by car, bus or bicycle. When you arrive at Anna Paulowna you can get the information at the info post on the corner of Molenvaart / Smidsweg.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar