On Thursday March 21 Keukenhof Gardens will open the doors for the 2019 spring season. More than 7 million tulips and other flowers will color the Keukenhof park near Amsterdam. The flower garden will be open for 60 days in 2019 and will close the doors at 8:00 PM on May 19 2019.
Theme 2019: Flower Power
It promises to be a beautiful year with many beautiful colorful flowers. It is clear that every opening day of Keukenhof in 2019 will be great. The theme for 2019 will be Flower Power.
Keukenhof events 2019
There are some extra events being planned during 2019 opening.
- 23/03/2019 – 24/03/2019 – Sounds of Holland
- 29/03/2019 – 31/03-2019 – Holland Heritage Weekend
- 05/04/2019 – 07/04/2019 – Flower Power Weekend
- 13/04/2019 – Keukenhof Flower Parade
- 21/04/2019 – 22/04/2019 – Easter weekend: Melloy Yellow
- 27/04/2019 – King’s Dag at Keukenhof
- 29/04/2019 – 03/05/2019 – Bird of Prey shows
- 11/05/2019 – 12/05/2019 – Romance at Keukenhof
- 13/05/2019 – 19/05/2019 – Woodstock Festival
Keukenhof 2019 tickets
We get a lot of questions about the availability of Keukenhof tickets for the 2019 season. We are happy to tell you that the Keukenhof tickets for 2019 are available online in our webshop.
Prices Keukenhof 2019
When you order your Keukenhof ticket now you pay the same price of 2018 tickets.
If you need to travel to Keukenhof you can buy a Keukenhof ticket including a transfer with the Keukenhof Express bus (public transport). The Keukenhof Express departs from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, Haarlem and Leiden.
- Adult ticket + transfer from Amsterdam – € 30,00
- Adult ticket + transfer from Schiphol – € 25,00
- Adult ticket + transfer from Haarlem – € 25,00
- Adult ticket + transfer from Leiden – € 25,00
- Child ticket (4 – 11 years) + transfer – € 13,50
When to visit Keukenhof in 2019
Another question we get very often is when is the best time to visit Keukenhof in the Netherlands in 2019. But like every year it is difficult to predict when Keukenhof is at its best. However, we can give an indication of the flowers that bloom per period. When a period comes, it depends on the weather conditions.
First period – From the opening the park will have blooming flowers. There are some great indoor flower shows with many blooming tulips. Outside there are daffodils and crocuses.
Second period – After the Daffodils and crocuses it’s time for the hyacinths and the early tulips to bloom in the outdoor gardens.
Third period – In the last period the tulips will bloom in the outdoor gardens.
If you want to stay updated about the blooming of the flowers you can register for our free email newsletter.
The most populair articles about Keukenhof Gardens
There is so much more to say about the most beautiful flower garden in the world. Below are our most populair articles:
- Do you want a spectacular experience? Book a Helicopter Flight above the flower fields
- Do you have a question about Flower Gardens? Check out our FAQ Keukenhof page
- Want to stay over near Keukenhof Gardens? Our Top 10 hotels are a great choice
- Need transportation? Check out our options for traveling to Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the great Flower indoorshows at the Keukenhof Gardens
- Read all about the Keukenhof theme 2019: Flower Power
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar