Amsterdam is great but if you want to experience the icons of Holland you will have to check out the countryside of Amsterdam.
Just 30 minutes from Amsterdam City you will find the Dutch icons. You will experience typical Dutch icons like: windmills, cheese, clogs and cows.
Countryside & Windmills tour from Amsterdam
If you ask anybody about what pops up in their head when they think of The Netherlands, most people’s minds will drift to windmills, tulip fields and the lively center of Amsterdam. Its picturesque canals, historic buildings, exotic nightlife and open-minded culture stand out. And while Amsterdam is undeniably one of the country’s most fascinating tourist attractions, the scenic Dutch countryside and windmills in the surroundings are often overlooked.
With this tour you will visit the villages Volendam, Marken and Zaanse Schans
Included in the Countryside tour:
- Live Guide in English and Spanish
- Admission to a beautiful working windmill
- Admission to the Cheese Factory Volendam
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker
- Visit to the Old Dutch Bakery
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
Prices Countryside tour
Discount & free canal cruise in Amsterdam
When you book this countryside tour online
you will also get a free Amsterdam canal cruise
. This canal cruise ticket includes:
- free Amsterdam Canal Cruise 1h.
- The canal cruise is a separate ticket
- Check-in Canal Cruise: 30. min. before departure at Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Canal cruise daily frequent departures from 9.30 – 21.00 h.
- The canal cruise ticket can be used at a departure time of your choosing, without reservation
This Countryside tour is operated by Tour & Tickets
you can check the availability here