Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
- This event has passed.
Woodstock Festival at Keukenhof
May 13 @ 11:00 am – May 19 @ 4:00 pm
During the last week of opening for Keukenhof Gardens there will be a special Woodstock Festival. You will go back to the days of peace and music that was characteristic for the Flower Power festival in 1969.
Final week of Keukenhof 2019
The Woodstock Festival will start at May 13 and will end on May 19 (closing day of the gardens). This is the last week of Keukenhof 2019 and it will be a big party. Keukenhof Gardens lets you (re)live that ultimate feeling of happiness with wonderful music. Enjoy the relaxing, lounging atmosphere in a beautiful flower park!
Price Woodstock Festival
You do not have to buy a separate ticket for this Woodstock Festival. It is included with your Keukenhof ticket. A adult ticket is € 18,00 and a kids ticket € 8,00. Parking your car will cost € 6,00.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2022
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. Ticket prices for 2022 season are not final yet.
|Adult (from 18 years)||€ 19.00||Book now|
|Kids (4-17 years)||€ 9.00||Book now|
|Kids (0-3 years)||Free||Book now|
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Book now|
The most populair articles about Keukenhof Gardens
There is so much more to say about the most beautiful flower garden in the world. Below are our most populair articles:
- Do you have a question about Flower Gardens? Check out our FAQ Keukenhof page
- Want to stay over near Keukenhof Gardens? Our Top 10 hotels are a great choice
- Need transportation? Check out our options for traveling to Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the great Flower indoorshows at the Keukenhof Gardens
- Read all about the Keukenhof theme 2019: Flower Power
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar