Spring garden Breezand celebrates spring
March 1 @ 10:00 am - March 5 @ 7:00 pm€6,50
Every year the Spring Garden in Breezand is the biggest independent indoor flower show of Holland. Thousands of tulips, daffodils, crocuses, hyacinths, callas, lilies and many other special bulbous plants announce the spring.
See thousands of blooming flowers in the beginning of March.
From February 28 to March 4, 2019 it is time for the Spring Garden (Lentetuin) Breezand. Young and old can enjoy thousands of colorful flowers and a richly filled exhibition floor.
Let the beautiful presentations, decorations and floral arrangements provide inspiration and an ultimate spring feeling for you and more than 20,000 visitors. Over 160 volunteers are ready to help with the upcoming edition.
Besides the flower show, there is also an extensive Spring Fair with a wide range of articles for your own home and garden. A special Agri Trade Fair has been set up for the professional public. Well-known, but also new exhibitors provide a richly varied selection. Of course there is also a restaurant for the inner man and for the little ones there is the cozy ‘children’s garden’ where they can participate in various games. Come to the Spring Garden Breezand and celebrate spring!
The opening times of the Lentetuin Breezand
Thursday 10.00 – 21.00
Friday and Saturday 10.00 – 22.00
Sunday 10.00 – 20.00
Monday 10.00 – 19.00
The Spring Fair Expo closes an hour earlier every day.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar