During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Sailing Corso Westland
August 3 @ 8:00 am - August 5 @ 5:00 pm
The Sailing Corso Westland (Flower Parade) is an annual event with beautiful flowers, plants and delicious vegetables in the leading role. The procession passes through Westland, Schipluiden, Maassluis, The Hague, Delft and Vlaardingen. For three days a sailing delight for the eye of the hundreds of thousands of spectators who come every year on the corso.
Day 1 – August 3 2018 – Rijnmondday
Day 2 – August 4 2018 – Westlandday
Day 3 – August 5 2018 – Delflanddag
More information: website (Dutch)
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar