During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Keukenhof Flower Bulb Market
October 6, 2017 @ 10:00 am - October 7, 2017 @ 4:30 pmFree
Keukenhof opens the gates for the flower bulbs market on Friday 6th and Saturday 7th October 2017. It’s a unique change to visit the springgarden in Autumn colors.
Planting Season Keukenhof
Do you want a colorful garden in spring? Then you will have to start planting bulbs in October. In October and November, Keukenhof plant about 7 million flower bulbs. To help you with your own garden, balcony or roof terrace, Keukenhof organizes a flower bulb market where you can buy your bulbs directly from the grower. Dozens of renowned breeders and Keukenhof breeders offer an exceptionally large assortment of spring bulbs, including many special types. You will receive information on these products. Outside you can see the Keukenhof gardeners plant bulbs and ask them for tips. In short: specialists who tell you how to be the most successful with bulbs at home. The flower bulbs market is not only the market for the lover of special bulbous flowers, but also the educational aspect is paid close attention. During the flower bulbs market a large mosaic is presented in spheres for the theme of Keukenhof 2018, Romance. The park opened in 2018 from 22 March to 13 May. The flower bulbs market is open on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 October from 10:00 to 16:30. Access and parking are free. You can only pay with cash on the market. There is no cash machine in Keukenhof.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar