Helicopter flights above the flower fields near Keukenhof
April 11 @ 10:00 am – April 12 @ 5:00 pm
Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 April is the 2nd helicopter flight weekend of Tulip Festival 2020. Go sightseeing the flower fields of Holland from the sky.
Helicopter flights are only available for 6 days during Tulip Festival 2020. There is a limited amount of flights available so book your flight in time! Certainly because it is Easter weekend.
All flights will start from short distance from Keukenhof Gardens.
Price helicopter flight:
|10 minutes flight||€ 129,00||Book now »|
|15 minutes flight||€ 173,50||Book now »|
|30 minutes private flight||€ 1548,00||Book now »|
- Read more: Helicopter flight above the tulip fields »
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills