We will add more and more events in the coming months. Make sure you visit us for inspiration about unique things to do, how to travel and much more. We would like to connect through our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our free newsletter.
- This event has passed.
March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 9, 2018
Fairy tales come to life at Keukenhof every Wednesday afternoon!
The Molenbos is an area at Keukenhof that will come to life with Keukenhof fairy tale figures! Tulip elves flutter about, the inhabitant of the Molenbos tree explains life at Keukenhof. Can you find them all?Buy your Keukenhof ticket online and skip the line
Buy a Keukenhof combi-ticket
There are a few nice combi-tickets when you visit Keukenhof Gardens. All tickets include entrance to Keukenhof.
- + Public Transport from Amsterdam Centre
- + Public Transport from Schiphol Airport, Leiden or Haarlem
- + A Rental bike at Keukenhof Gardens
- + Helicopter Tour + public transport and bike rental (only on Saturdays)
- Book your hotel during Fairytale Festival at Keukenhof
- How to get a discount for Keukenhof Garden tickets?
- Top 10 hotels nearby Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- How do i get to Keukenhof garden from Amsterdam?
- Flower shows at Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
- Keukenhof theme 2018: Romance in Flowers.
- Buy your Keukenhof tulip garden ticket 2018 online with a discount
- Visit Keukenhof garden during a layover at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- Buy a Keukenhof season ticket