Construction days at Flower Parade 2019
April 10 @ 9:00 am - April 12 @ 1:00 pm
Come and see how the flower parade is being made. In the three days before the flower parade the floats will be ‘pierced’, that is to say, covered and decorated with bulb flowers.
Construction days Flower Parade
This so called constructions days gives you a unique look behind the scenes of the biggest flower parade of Europe. Many hundreds of volunteers will be busy for days with the piercing or pinning of thousands of hyacinths, tulips and daffodils to the floats. This unique event can be admired at the hall of DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs in Sassenheim.
Openings hours Construction days 2019
The construction days are on the following days:
- Wednesday 10 April – 9.00 – 22.00
- Thursday 11 – 9.00 – 22.00
- Friday 12 April 2019 – 9.00 – 13.00
Price for visiting the construction days
- Adults – € 6,00
- Groups from 20 people – € 5,00 p.p.
- Kids from 6 to 12 years – € 2,50
- Kids up to 6 years – Free
- DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs
- Rijksstraatweg 52
- 2171 AM Sassenheim (A44 exit no. 4)
Various parking spaces have been set up in the direct surroundings of the DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs location. Use navigation up to the location and from there follow the directions of the traffic controllers. The location is also accessible by public transport. Check www.9292.nl for the current planning of public transport, stops and walking routes.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar