Visiting a real Dutch Tulip Farm is an unique experience. At Tulip Farm ‘the Tulperij’ the farmer and his wife give visitors the opportunity to experience everything about the growing of flower bulbs in the Netherlands.
Guided tours through the Dutch Tulip Fields
‘De Tulperij’ is originally a greenhouse and therefore a surprising and inspiring location.
During the flowering season this Flower Bulbs Farm is welcoming groups of tourists at there company. As a visitor you will get a guided tour through the tulip fields, will be informed about the process from the bulb to the flower and will have all the time to take pictures surrounded by the tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. You will also be able to view a beautiful film about growing and flowering.
Tour from Amsterdam including Keukenhof entrance
Do you want to visit this Tulip Farm? Please book your tour at Tour and Tickets (biggest tour operator in Amsterdam).
- Easy and luxury transportation by bus from Amsterdam City Centre to Keukenhof and Bulb Farm
- Live guide in English, Spanish and German
- Fast track admission to the Keukenhof park
- A visit to the the flower bulb farm ‘De Tulperij’
- Meeting with the actual bulb farmer and his family
Price Keukenhof Tour with guided tour at Tulip Farm
- Helicopter tours above the flower fields around Keukenhof
- More about the Dutch tulips
- More about the Dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)